Saturday, November 14, 2009

Albert Einstein



Have you ever took interest in Albert Einstein? I haven't. Until just recently when I saw a poster with one of his sayings on it. This is what it said..........

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited

But imagination encircles the world.

I love that saying. It is weird though because knowledge & imagination are both very important. Without imagination you can't create a new design for a building. But without knowledge you won't know what to do first.

1 comment:

  1. I love you blog. I like to know what you are thinking. I took the liberty of adding pictures to your last two blog entries so you can see how cool it adds character to your blog. Have Dad show you how if you can't remember what I showed you.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete