Saturday, November 14, 2009

Some Chickens aren't dumb


I have two chickens that are Americanas. Their names are Harriet and Fudge. They are both very smart. It may seem hard to believe, because most chickens are dumb. Some types are actually very bright. One day there was a thunder storm moving in and lightening started to flash across the sky. My other chickens were running around like psycho maniacs, while Harriet and Fudge went into the chicken coop very calmly and were just fine. It was very surprising to me and at first my parents didn't believe me until the next thunder storm. They saw the same thing I did. So that proves it. Not all chickens are dumb.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, Laila. And I'm so excited that you have a blog now. It is a really fun place to write and share a little bit about yourself and about your world. I love you!
    -Auntie My

    ReplyDelete