Monday, April 16, 2018

Sorry this is short y'all

Hi,

Not much has happened this week, except transfers and Stake Conference where we had Elder Johnson and Elder Costa speak to us! It was awesome! And Tim went with us and got to hear the first half before he had to go to work. Love that guy!😊

Anyways, I'm being transferred to Woodhaven, which isn't very far from where I'm at now and it's still a bike area. I already know my new companion because she was in our old district! This is going to be so fun! Except I'm leaving my trainer and getting kicked off the nest. Hopefully I know how to fly! Just kidding, I know everything will be just fine.😁

It keeps snowing here, seriously. I don't even know what's going on right now anymore. There's flowers everywhere covered in snow, how awesome. People still get their yard work done though!😂

We had some 80 degree weather earlier this week and we were able to do some rad tracting out in some far places. I loved it! Got to talk to all kinds of peoples and see our referrals.

I love all of you so much and I pray for y'all everyday. Keep being awesome and pressing forward in faith. I know you will be blessed for it!

With Tons of Love,
Sister Wilcox😘

No comments:

Post a Comment