Monday, November 12, 2018

Y'all I'm Leaving

Hi everybody!

So, first things first, I'm being transferred!😨

I apparently forgot to mention last week that we were getting transfer calls, but I also wasn't expecting it to be a big deal so that's probably why I forgot. But they are a big deal because they're moving me to Jasper Indiana AND they're putting me in a tiger team meaning that I'll be with an Hermana and I get to teach Latinos! I get to learn spanish!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆😆😆🎉🎊🎊🎉 Totally not what I was expecting and now I have to pack so I'll likely not email much, again... lo siento!

So things are crazy here because they're taking the spanish elders out of this ward and Sister Calhoun is in a tiger team too! Plus they're moving apartments and they have to share the car with some elders in Newburg... I'm feeling a little stressed for my girl here! I mean, everything is going the way in needs to, but boy this is going to be interesting!

I don't like saying goodbye to everyone! I hates it! I love my ward and my people, and I felt like I was going to be here longer but no I'm leaving! Ahhhhh! This transfer was a short one, I think it's because it was way too much fun!😣 I really cannot think right now, sorry people.


Tomorrow I'll be leaving Evansville at 6:30 in the morning to drive the 2 hours to Louisville and guys I just realized I get to see Sister Wilcox before she goes home!!!😀😀😀 I am so EXCITED! Transfers are so messed up because you never know when you have to say goodbye to everyone you love and move your life to another place, but at the same time it's an adventure and you make new friends and you get to see old ones again. It's a roller coaster!

Jasper is apparently more boonie than any plavce I've been to, and can I just say how thrilled I am for that? I've been wanting so long to be sent to the middle of no where and now it's happening! Wow!

This week was just all stress leading up to now in anticipation for transfers so I really can't remember what happened this week... Oh well!

I love y'all! Enjoy your week! Soak in the holiday excitement and thank God for all the many blessings in your lives! You're a blessing in my life, that's for sure!😉

With love,
Sister Wilcox ❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment