Monday, January 21, 2019

Lo Siento!

Hey y'all!

We had district p-day today so I had like, zero time to email!

As a district we went bowling and I actually did pretty good! We went out to eat and then played this board game called "Unstable Unicorns" and it was so much fun! Our district actually likes eachother, so just hanging out was a blast. We had Zone Conference this week and we were together nearly the entire time, everybody else was sitting with buddies or something, but not us! Zone Conference itself was good too. It felt very short though.

So we have this thing in our car that tracks where we go and yells at us if we speed or stop too suddenly. It's called "Tiwi" and I hates it. Well guess what i got to do? It kept falling off the windshield and onto the dash and giving me "aggressive drivings" so President Hughes told me I could unplug it... I'm driving around with NO ONE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I don't know how to get it fixed yet, so yeah. Oh well.

We found a lot of really cute families that are part member families, and I'm so excited to get to know them and work with them! Kita msst the Karrens and she had one of her boys receive a blessing because he was very sick, so that was cool! Her actually letting other people into her home was a huge step!

There was one house we were trying to find out in the boonies, and we found it, but there was a Doberman patrolling the property. Well, we prayed, got outta the car, and ended up befriending the said Doberman. She was real sweet, just super scary at first. It's the power of prayer I tell you!

We stopped by the house of this couple that have labelled themselves as "dry Mormons" and they let us in and invited us to dinner! It was so crazy! We have been trying to figure out what to do for them and we just show up and boom, invited right in. It was awesome.

Also, it snowed yesterday and there was a sheet of ice under everything, so church got cancelled and we couldn't go anywhere.... So we did nothing! It was weird! I don't know if I liked it or not. As a missionary you always feel like there's SOMETHING productive to do, but I just didn't.

I can't remember if there was anything else that happened. So, I love you all, y'all are amazing and just keep going! Never quit, never surrender, never forget that you are loved. Anyways, bye!

I'll send pictures next week, sorry!

With love,
Sister Wilcox❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment