Monday, August 13, 2018

Welp

Hey,

So this week was interesting. We played soccer for our dstrict p-day and that was crazy cuz it was so hot! How are there athletes in the summertime?? It's death I tell you!

The beginning of the week was rough, but I finally feel like I am coming to understand things. That's all I want to say cuz I don't wanna to put negativity into this email! Okay maybe one negative thing but it's pretty hilarious now, it wasn't at the time though. So our elder trio got us milkshakes and it was the nicest thing they could have done, but sister Pankey wanted to take a picture of her milkshake and she DROPPED IT ON THE CARPET and it exploded! It was super sad, but now I just laugh! Also, anybody know what else I can do to get milkshake outta the carpet??😂😂

The end of the week was great though and we had a lot of fun times! Man are we a crazy companionship! Transfers are next week people and I can't say I know what's gonna happen, cuz anything could happen so I'm trying not to think about it...

We have built some crazy relations with our ward members, like one of the new members who never really talked to the sisters started texting us every now and again some random stuff. I think he likes us? Oh! So one time we texted him (his name is Bryan) and asked him if he made it to the other ward's sacrament meeting, the Newburgh ward, and he responded with, "I don't wait around for Newburgh. They got captured with a stove pipe... During the Civil War." And we just didn't know how to respond to that! We found out last night that that is a legit story about Newburgh which means Bryan probably has all these fire comments and jokes and they have been going over our heads because we are IGNORANT. 🤣🤣🤣

There's a member, Sue, who wants us to come over and bake some bread with her, and sister Holly called us up this morning asking us what color we want our hats to be because she's crocheting us hats!!! Oh and sister Jenks wants to bake me a cake for my birthday and sister Andrade wants to throw me a party the next day cuz we found out our birthdays are right next to each other! So it's just gonna be a lot of cake and craziness and I just love our members!

Also, random but, we have been visiting the church at night a lot and I'm sorry but it gets so creepy and dark in there so every night sister Pankey and I flat run out the side door through the parking lot! We're ridiculous I know, but if she runs, I run, you know? 🤗 Speaking of running, the other morning I ran during our workout time because I felt like I could do it? People, this does not happen for me so I don't know what's gotten into me!

Oh and I think I have chiggers... haha bye! It's from all the weeding probably, so yeah. Vicks is apparently supposed to help get rid of them so I bought some today, I just can't catch a break with the creepy crawlies! And all the weeding has seriously made my gloves smell like weed. No joke. It's bad!

I hope you know you are loved, you are appreciated, you are good, and that you are enough! Elder Lamereaoux of the elder trio says that to us all the time😊

I love and miss y'all so much! A girl couldn't be blessed with better friends and family! Have a wonderful week!

With love,
Sister Wilcox😘

Some of these are from 2 weeks ago, can't remember if I sent them or not? Oh well! District lunch and p-day and exchanges!




No comments:

Post a Comment