Monday, August 6, 2018

Plant People Find Other Plant People

Hi loves!

Another week, another month and oh my gosh y'all I'm turning 20! Ewwww!😲

Also, today is district p-day and we're playing soccer, so I might not get to everyone... again.

We have been swamped with work! It's been fabulous! There are so many people to work with here, and I didn't realize how much until well, yesterday. I did a ton of yard work and I'm in heaven! Sister Pankey admitted that she's been using me as an 'in' to get into members homes!πŸ˜‚ I'm okay with that! Just tell them you love washing dishes and pulling weeds and all the doors will open!

Our man Gabe, who we've been teaching for 2 weeks decided he was ready to set a baptismal date and he is already cracking down on the things he needs to do to get ready! He is just amazing and he has been so worried that all we wanted were the numbers, but we told him that it doesn't matter if he's baptized here, or in Utah, or a year from now or whatever and he totally relaxed and it was just such a Spirit led lesson! Like, that's the most confident I've ever felt teaching a lesson, because I wasn't trying to be the one teaching! It's all about channeling the Holy Ghost and it's taken me 7 months to sort of get it!!!😣😣😣

Oh and last week was the county fair and I was SO UPSET that we didn't know until after p-day!

Anyway, we had exchanges this week and guess what??? I got to go on exchange with sister Wilcox!!!! I was higher than a kite! I got to go to her baby area, Mt Vernon! I absolutely loved it and I loved the members I got to meet, and yeah. It had the same vibes that Woodhaven had and I flipping loved Woodhaven! It was a blessed land, not that Evansville isn't cool too... It's just different. I would totally love being shipped off there. So Sister Wilcox and I partied it up! Man I love her.😊

Umm, oh yeah! So Sister Pankey really wants to do more spirit tracting and we picked a couple roads and prayed about them. One I picked was called Spirit Trail and I just felt like we should go there. We got onto that road and it turned into a gravel drive enclosed with trees and sister Pankey was panicking cuz it looks kinda sketch. Then it opened up into this cute garden area with cute little lodges and we were both confused. It was an Arboretum! Sister Pankey was all "nope!" Meanwhile I was like "let's go try this house!" This cute old lady answered  and we talked, then she mentioned how they won't be getting a whole lot of volunteers with school starting and all, so we asked if we could come do service and she said yes! We're giving her a call today to figure out a schedule, but it was so cool and it's going to be such a great opportunity to serve her!!! Plant people everywhere I love it!🌿πŸ₯€πŸŒ±

And Ashawnta came to church with her family and her husband was the one who was like, "let's go to church!" It was the best, Sunday was awesome!

Well I love you all and I hope y'all have the greatest week ever!

With love,
Sister Wilcox❤πŸ’•❤πŸ’•❤

No comments:

Post a Comment