Monday, October 1, 2018

Transfers

Hey y'all,

Just had a pretty darn busy week. We got transfer news yesterday and I'm staying here in Evansville and Sister Pankey is going to Radcliff over in Louisville. We've got her packed and loaded up and we'll be off early tomorrow morning to drop her off in Louisville. Good old Louisville! Haven't seen it in a bit!

Today is a backwards day. We went to the fall festival this morning, visited people, packed, visited more people, went on a bike ride, and now I'm emailing while sister Pankey is teaching the 2 eldest Anderson kids how to bike without training wheels, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen! So if you get emails past 6 (which is going to happen), it's because we flip flopped our proselyting hours 🤗

It's been so weird today folks. I'm taking over an area, I've never done that before! I've also never stayed in an area longer than 2 transfers, so that's weird too. I'm getting cute little sister Calhoun who's coming from Greenville, Kentucky. She was recently companions with sister Mitchell! How cool is that?

I actually feel okay about this upcoming transfer, I don't feel as nervous about taking over an area as I have in the past. I'm in good hands, the Lord's hands!

This week we had exchanges on Wednesday and I stayed in the area, which meant I had to drive. And I think that I needed that because it gave me more confidence in my abilities, cuz I'll be driving for who knows how long now!

Carly set her baptismal date for November 3rd! We're super excited for her! She's basically doing all the work, and she just pushes through all the opposition like a champ! I love her and I can't wait to see where she goes from here. We get to teach such wonderful people!

Sorry this is kinda short and scatter-brained, I'll have more to tell next week probably, because I'll hopefully remember what all happened... Oh I almost forgot! Mary Helen and Brother Kessler from Woodhaven are getting married in either November or sometime soon! I am so thrilled for them! Mary Helen is so darn happy right now!


Well Henry is now riding his bike around no problem, Josie is still working on it.

I love all y'all and I hope you have the greatest week!

With love,
Sister Wilcox 💕
 

No comments:

Post a Comment