Monday, December 17, 2018

Stuff has Hit the Fan

Hey y'all,

I know I just did this on Wednesday, but it feels like it's been a whole week since I've emailed. Crazy.

So I got the most bizarro news on Saturday, I'm being transferred! I've been totally jipped. I haven't even been here in Jasper for a real transfer! This one is only 5 weeks cuz of Christmas! It's fine though, I'm just sad I didn't really get to know people yet. And I have to leave Hermana Hall, and that just is the worst! I have absolutely loved being her companion! She's a riot! I guess thats why they had to split us up 😂

No, the reason is my MTC companion, Sister Ashmead, is going home early. She has been having a lot of health issues and decided it's time to go. She'll be home for Christmas! So I'm taking her place in Campbellsville, Kentucky. This transfer is awesome for people going home, but not for everyone else.... getting moved right before Christmas is so not bueno, but it's all good. Esta bien!

Not much happened since Wednesday. We had exchanges on Thursday and while waiting in the car for the other sisters we saw WHITE SQUIRRELS! We spent half an hour watching them, I got a few videos. It was so random!

Our ward Christmas party was on Saturday and I spent the morning baking for it. There were a ton of food there, and we had three of our investigators come! Woohoo!

Sunday I gave a talk, I think bishop secretly knew I was going to be transferred... but it went ok. I though I wouldn't take long enough but I ended up taking exactly 15 minutes! Perfection! I had been asked to speak on a topic in between "the worth of souls" and "the rescue." I decided to talk on charity, because we have to have that pure love for others in order to "rescue" and "see the worth of souls." I just hope I made sense. Oh and Norma came to church with her son Noah again!

I have my luggage and clothes all over the floor, I'm really bugging out seeing this again. I just packed y'all! We're going to French Lick again today to celebrate Sister Lloyd's birthday, she's one of the sisters in Paoli. It'll be fun!

I love y'all! I hope you enjoy the Christmas break that's coming!

With love,
Sister Wilcox ❤❤❤

I have a TON of pictures














No comments:

Post a Comment