Monday, December 31, 2018

I Don't Love Technology

I'm parked outside the church leeching WiFi from them because when I tried sending my email earlier son the other WiFi, IT DIDN'T WORK.

So I'm trying again.

This week we pulled weeds in a lavender field (best day of my life, most relaxing weeding I'll ever do) and got to hang out with tons of chickens! Love the country life for sure!

On Sunday we saw a less active family come back to church. We visited them a few days ago and I guess they decided to come! It was awesome!

Kita, a cute gal we're teaching, is reading the Book of Mormon like crazy and seeing the similarities in her own life of some of the people in the stories. Like Nephi. It's so cool to see her progressing as she is, she's amazing!

We just went out tracting because our p-day is flipped all around due to new years eve. We met this lady named Pam who let us in outta the rain and found out she met missionaries before, but they never went back to see her! She may not have been home when they tried by, but how cool that we met her today. And even while I was grumbling along because of some slight inconveniences today, we still got to meet her. The Lord is so good to me.


Well, I hope y'all have a wonderful New Years! Like you!!!!

With love,
Sister Wilcox 😙



No comments:

Post a Comment