Thursday, January 4, 2018

Day 1

I made it to the MTC in relatively good condition, I didn't cry too much... The plane ride was awesome and yes, I did get a window seat because hardly anyone was on the plane! I just barely missed the 10am shuttle because my flight was a little early. So I was the one hanging out all day until a ton of missionaries showed up and I talked to this guy who's going to serve in Salem, Oregon. He's a doll.

My companion is super chill and fun, and she's already keeping me on track with scheduling and all that. The MTC is big! Everyone here is so nice, an they are all happy! I'm freaking out a bit with the schedules and classes, we already had to teach some converts and it was kinda scary. But it's all so exciting and I can't even believe I'm here!

My P-days are Tuesdays so I'll write something longer then. I love you all so much and I appreciate everything you'v done for me, thank you.

Love, Sister Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment